Need someone to manage your existing infrastructure? We can do that. How about helping you identify and plan services that best connect you with your customers? No sweat. Website design from the ground up? Yep, that too. Mobile apps for folks on the go? Of course. A better question is, what don’t we do? The answer: We don’t know, because it’s never come up in our 28 years of serving the San Francisco Bay Area. Heck, we’ll even host your website and email for you, if you like working with a responsive, very hands-on crew that answers the phone, and isn’t halfway around the world and twelve time zones away from you.
We work on an hourly basis, retainer, or by the project, whichever is the best fit for your needs. And we’re extremely flexible, because we want you to succeed at the least possible cost, with the lowest amount of stress – for you and us. More details…
All Things IT
- network design, sanity-checking & troubleshooting
- in-house & hosted (co-located or virtual) servers/services installation, management, support
- client/user support
- mobile applications for iOS & Android, including porting from one to the other
- website design, including user interface (“UI”), user experience (“UX”), graphics & page flow/functionality
- dynamic, database-driven web applications, including MySQL, Postgres, FileMaker & others
Professional Services/Project Management
- helping you identify your project goals, then creating processes to help you achieve them
- building & managing excellent teams for projects & seeing them through to completion
Want to know more about this? Well, okay then. Here you are.